Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chair-y

First some bad news.

Yesterday morning, Erin passed away.  She never made it out of Baylor in Houston back to her home in San Antonio.  I hope the quilt gave her some comfort as she was there for a month.  I never met Erin, she was one of my brother-in-laws patients.  Her very risky surgery took her away from his care and he is pretty devastated with the outcome.  I do believe she is in a better place and my prayers are for all those who are grieving her loss.


New Project
We have 4 chairs that we use for our table that originally came from the Bombay Company.  We had covers for them that have served us nicely but are long past due for replacement.  Yesterday at Joann's we bought 12 yards of home dec fabric on clearance with an additional 50% off.  The plan is to make a new set of covers.  So far, I have cut enough rectangles for the 4 chairs, next I will need to hone those rectangles into the trapezoidal shape that will fit the chairs and then overlock all the edges.
One of the chairs still has the old cover on it and the other one, upside down does not.  Okay then, time to get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. HI Maureen...were you not signed up for sttich me up blog hop...today is your day....if you weren't then our apologies...

    ReplyDelete